March 3, 2016

Don't Get Stressed Out

As what I've told you on my previous post, me and my fellow 12th graders are currently suffering in this crazy schedule, you know, due to the upcoming national exam.

Actually, the UAS has already passed and I've done it pretty well, and we still got US and UAN to come. Anyone could easily get stressed in this kind of situation, but in my case, I don't want to. I want to still be happy and enjoy my life even with this hectic schedule, and so far I've been doing fine living my life happily. 

Here are some things I do to keep my days awesome:


Eat!

The existence of food is one thing I most treasure of. In my busy schedule, I often use food as my study goal. So it usually went like; if I don't finish this subject then I can't eat. This has succeeded motivating me to study hard because I'm weak without my food and I need them so I would try hard to study in order to get my food. 



K-Dramas to the rescue

Aah... This. This one works like food, I use it as my motivation. But sometimes this works better than food. Since the beginning of the semester, I've finished 2 dramas and currently going on watching another 2 dramas. Other than using it as my motivation, this is also very refreshing, this heals your scribbled brain, so this would do good after every exam, after your brain getting all screwed out, this would do. But I need to hold myself to keep my study as my priority over this, but all is well.


Do other things that possibly  make you stressed out


But of course, don't get stressed out. The thing is that you don't have to always get stressed out every time you do stuffs that possibly stress you out. With doing other stuffs that keeps you busy, you won't feel very burdened with those study stuffs. I did this EO thing which was very stressful but guess what? Myself is better off with it!


Go to God!

If you have test tomorrow in a Monday and you haven't went to church yet, go to church. Your relationship with God helps you went through everything fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment