February 29, 2016

It's Around the Corner!

So it's less than two more months before school life ends for us 12th graders. Pretty unbelievable that we've passed through the first 6 hell weeks for all the teachers seemed to rushed on finishing the subjects and getting us all stressed out. To be honest, it's not as hectic now as how it was before at the very beginning of the semester, because now we're getting better in shape, focusing on the very final exam. 

When we first review the materials from the tenth and eleventh grade, honestly, I felt very horrendous. Because I wasn't really prepared to study this many things, recall everything, while I actually have a short term memory.

This is hard but this is not impossible. In order to get used with the questions and problems on the tests, we have to spend time reading the materials over and over and over again, and also doing some tryouts many many many times.

Other than my own notes, these are some references I have to prepare the national exams.



Honestly I haven't used this much since I wan't to save some to do for before the national exam. But so far, this book is very nice because they have the answer discussed after every tryouts.



These are the books I most rely on, because it summarizes all the materials very nicely so I wouldn't need to study from many references but only from here. These books also have some tryouts.



This small book is very funny yet very useful. I can literally bring this anywhere and study anywhere. The materials summarized pretty well too. 


Other than these, I still have many that would help me prepare my national exam. Those are just a few of that. I'm getting all stressed but I know as long as I work hard, everything is going to be just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment